- Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent colour, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
Linear Output Power for Even Cooking
- Unlike other microwave ovens, Inverter technology provides an always-on, constant energy flow âˆ’ then variably adjusts the intensity for each meal selection. Other ovens try to create lower energy levels by using the same maximum power all the time, but repeatedly turning it on and off. Panasonic's consistent and precise heat means you can cook, reheat or defrost foods without overcooking edges. You'll enjoy delicious, healthy cooking results, and all in less time!
Achieve Maximum Cooking Results in Minimum Time
- Select Panasonic microwave ovens feature 1,250 W - 1,300 W high power settings to help you achieve maximum cooking results in minimum time, while helping to preserve the nutritional value of many foods.* * Result of Cornell University, Department of Nutritional Sciences study using Panasonic Microwave Ovens vs. Traditional cooking methods.
Fast Cooking Equals Healthy Foods
- The cooking power and performance of a Panasonic Inverter Microwave oven has produced significant increases in nutrient levels of certain foods, when compared to other cooking methods such as boiling and steaming.* Not only will your food be ready fast, it will also contain the healthy nutrients you expect. * Data used is a result of Cornell University's Dept. of Nutritional Sciences Study using Panasonic Microwave Ovens vs. Traditional cooking methods.
Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost feature, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the continuous delivery power feature of the Inverter.
|Capacity||0.8 cu. ft|
|Grill Power Level||NA|
|Microwave + Grill||NA|
|Dial / Button||Silver|
|Door Release||Push Open|
|Panel Design||Solid Dial + Buttons|
|Power Level + Other.|
|Stage Cooking||3 Stage|
|Keep Warm||yes (up to 30 minutes)|
|Quick Min||yes (up to 10 minutes)|
|Auto Reheat||Auto Reheat|
|# of Auto Cook Categories||9|
|Turntable Size||285 mm|
|Power Source||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Outside (H— W — D)||279- 488- 395 mm|
|Oven (H-W-D)||206 - 315 - 353 mm|