The R1S4-10 features a 4-Ohm Single Voice Coil design, 200 Watt RMS power handling, and is optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures.
Rockford Fosgate Prime R1 10” subwoofers provide high performance bass at an unbelievable value. This model features a laser etched curvilinear dust-cap to dissipate heat generated by the high‐temp copper voice coil as well as a solid stamped steel frame with integrated frame mounted compression terminals. Best of all, they are optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures.
- Fiber reinforced painted paper-pulp cone
- Laser-etched aluminum dustcap
- High durability compressed foam surround
- Fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with integral woven leads
- Proprietary powder coated stamped steel frame with spider cavity venting
- Bumped backplate with vented pole piece for greater thermal/mechanical power handling
- High-temp copper voice coil with aluminum former
- High-grade Y30 Ferrite magnet
- Integrated spring-loaded nickel-plated push terminals
- Integrated ABS decorative trim ring
- 1 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.0" (50.8 mm)|
|Vented Box Volume (Vb)||1.4 cu. ft. (39.6 Liters)|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||0.59 cu. ft. (16.7 Liters)|
|Voice Coil Type||Single Voice Coil|
|Magnet Weight (oz)||34 oz. (0.96 Kg.)|
|Mounting Depth||4.41 in. (112 mm)|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||200 Watts RMS |
400 Watts Max
|Shipping Weight||7.6 Lbs. (3.4 Kg.)|
|Woofer Displacement||0.06 cu. ft. (1.80 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.05 in. (230 mm)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||87|
|Speaker Connector||12 AWG compression|