The Power T1650 is a T1 full-range speaker system with a coaxially mounted tweeter and a true 6.5" midrange optimized for a wide variety of U.S., European, and import vehicles.
Get Power series sound quality in a drop-in speaker. These 6.5” 2-way full-range speakers inherent all the coolest features from - their big brother - the T1 component systems. Features include a bridge-mounted tweeter and are optimized for a wide variety of U.S., European, and import vehicles. Be prepared, these are more than OEM replacement speakers, their sound quality has been perfected for true Rockford Fosgate fanatics!
- Injection molded carbon fiber filled polypropylene cone
- Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- 1" treated aluminum dome tweeter
- VAST vertical attach surround technique
- Santoprene rubber surround
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- FlexFit 2 mounting
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- 1 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
FlexFit 2 Basket - Speaker
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position, especially for Euro-Fit installations.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
VAST Surround (speakers)
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4-Ohm|
|Speaker Type||2-Way Coax|
|Tweeter Mounting Depth||n/a|
|Power Handling (RMS)||75 Watts RMS |
150 Watts Max
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)||88|
|Grille/Trim Ring Included||Yes|
|Midrange Mounting Depth||2.52" |
|Crossover||Built-in tweeter crossover |
High-Pass (HP): 12dB/octave Butterworth
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)||6.5"|
|Tweeter Size (Nominal Diameter)||1.0" |
|Frequency Response (Hz)||44Hz - 20kHz|