The Pro PPS4-10 is an 10” 4-Ohm woofer engineered specifically for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. It features 350 watt RMS power handing and includes grilles with mounting hardware.
The PPS4-10 Punch Pro is a 10" midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. The oversized motor structure and high temperature voice coil, combined with a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround create the foundation for a highly sensitive speaker that can handle plenty of power. You'll be proud, because these things are loud! Package includes protective grilles.
- Corrugated treated cloth surround
- Fiber reinforced high strength paper cone with treated "W" style surround
- Billet stock machined aluminum phase plug
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant lead wire
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- All Metal Input Spring Terminal Connection
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4-Ohm|
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)||10"|
|Midrange Mounting Depth||4.17" (106 mm)|
|Grille/Trim Ring Included||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||22.2 Lbs. (10.06 Kg.)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||40Hz-4kHz|
|Power Handling (RMS)||350 Watts RMS |
700 Watts Max
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)||96|