The Pro PPS4-6 is a 6.5” 4-Ohm midrange loudspeaker engineered specifically for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. It features 100 watt RMS power handing and includes grilles with mounting hardware.
The PPS4-6 Punch Pro is a 6.5" midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. The oversized motor structure and high temperature voice coil, combined with a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround create the foundation for a highly sensitive speaker that can handle plenty of power. You'll be proud, because these things are loud! Includes protective grilles.
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- All Metal Input Spring Terminal Connection
- Billet stock machined aluminum phase plug
- Corrugated treated cloth surround
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- Fiber reinforced high strength paper cone with treated "W" style surround
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant lead wire
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4-Ohm|
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)||6.5"|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||85Hz-5kHz|
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 Watts RMS |
200 Watts Max
|Grille/Trim Ring Included||Yes|
|Midrange Mounting Depth||2.24" (56.80 mm)|
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)||92.5|
|Shipping Weight||6.1 Lbs. (2.76 Kg.)|