The P300-10 powered subwoofer is an “all-in-one” solution when adding bass to a factory system or just to save space. This model features a 10” subwoofer in a sealed enclosure powered by an internal 300 watt amplifier.
If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-10 is the right one for the job! The P300-10 features a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over/under voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
|Nominal Impedance (ea)||—|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||300 Watts RMS|
|DimensionsBox (H x W x D)Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2)||13.3 x 18 x D1 8.9 - D2 5.9 (in) |
33.7 x 45.72 x D1 22.6 - D2 14.98 (cm)
|Shipping Weight||23.8 Lbs. (10.79 kg)|
|Frequency Response||25 Hz to 200 Hz|
|Integrated Amplifier||300 Watts RMS|
|Crossover Controls||Variable 35Hz to 150Hz |
|Power Wire Gauge||8 AWG|
|Heat Sink Type||Extruded Aluminum|
|Circuit Topology Class||Class-D|
|Enclosure Material||5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)|
|Tone Controls||Gain & Bass Boost|
|Signal Input||Low-Level: 1 RCA Pair |
High-Level: Left/Right Summed Inputs
|Power Input Connector||Quick Disconnect |
Replacement Part: 1040-57860-01