Alpine’s HCE-C110 is not your traditional rear view camera
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Direct Connection to select Alpine head units and Universal RCA Video Output
- 131 degree horizontal, 103degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor (640 x 480, 0.3M pixels)
- IP 67 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 23ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with Multi-Camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
HDR IMAGE QUALITY
The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
The HCE-C110 is compatible with any Alpine Restyle, AVN, or AV system with a camera input or other brand AVN/AV head unit with a composite video rear view camera input.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
REAR VIEW CAMERA
A rear view camera is a great way to improve your parking skills and make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse.
With the HCE-C110, you are ensured easy back up parking with precision with a viewing angle field of a horizontal 131˚ and vertical 103˚.
The HCE-C110 pairs perfectly with Alpine’s License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP – sold separately). The KTX-C10LP has a direct mount for the HCE-C110 and a built-in LED light for extra brightness.
|Camera:||23.6x 23.6x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)|
|Camera Extension Cable Length:||10.5m|
|Camera Cable Length:||0.5m|