This Architect® Series II 30-inch warming drawer gives you the versatility of an oven, bread maker, and slow cooker in one integrated space. Warm multiple dishes at the same time, proof bread, or slow cook beef and poultry. Custom-control technology allows you to use the drawer for various tasks with mouthwatering results.
Slow Cook Function
- Adds versatility by allowing you to use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker.
- Takes the guesswork out of selecting the proper temperature for different applications. Three distinct zones are clearly identified letting you set the right temperature for warming, slow cooking, or bread proofing.
- A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. The striking built-in warming drawer features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid® Brand Medallions.
Sensor Temperature Control
- Helps prevent food from drying out by keeping the warming drawer at a consistent temperature.
- Operates at a consistently low temperature that prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast.
Humidity Slide Control
- Helps retain the flavor and texture of different foods by letting you control the amount of moisture inside the drawer.
- Can be positioned front-to-back or side-to-side depending on the pan size.
Power Indicator Light
- Lets you know at a glance when the warming drawer is operating.
|Number of Racks
|Warming Drawer Specifications
|Sensor Temperature Manangement
|Temperature Range (Degrees)
|90 - 250
|Power On Indicator Light
|Humidity Control Type
|Moist & Dry Selections
|Humidity Control Location
|On Drawer Front
|Configuration and Overview