The M1D2-12 Color Optix™ 12” DVC 2-Ohm subwoofers deliver loud, clear, accurate bass, and light the way for your journey! The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. ColorOptix™ Speakers Product Overview
The M1 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 1 and 4 ohms as easy as flipping a switch.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 2" (50mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- VERSA switch allows series or parallel wiring with flip of switch without additional wiring
- 2-Year Warranty
Element Ready™ - Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||1-Ohm or 4-Ohm Switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||300 Watts RMS |
|Voice Coil Diameter||2" (50 mm)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 750 Hz|
|Magnet Weight (oz)||39.75 oz. (1.13 Kg)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||92|
|Woofer Displacement||3.49 (0.12 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||10.85" (275.6 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||6.65" (169.1 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||9 Lbs. (4.1 Kg.)|