The M1-65 Color Optix™ 2-way 6.5” speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your journey! The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. ColorOptix™ Speakers Product Overview
The M1 series of Element Ready™ speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M1 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
- Grill Integrated 1" (25mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
|Speaker Type||2-way Coax|
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)||6.5"|
|Power Handling (RMS)||75 Watts RMS |
300 Watts Peak
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4-Ohm|
|Midrange Mounting Depth||2.49" (63.18 mm)|
|Tweeter Size||1" (25.4 mm)|
|Crossover||High Pass: 6dB/Octave|
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)||90|
|Sensitivity (dB @ 2.83V/1M)||92|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||38 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Grille/Trim Ring Included||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||4.75 Lbs. (2.16 Kg.)|