The M1-6 Color Optix™ 2-way 6" speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your journey! Their smaller 6" size allows them to be used in many OEM upgrades. The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready® design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. ColorOptix™ Speakers Product Overview
The M1 series of Element Ready™ speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M1 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
- Grill Integrated 1" (25mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
|Speaker Type||2-way Coax|
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)||6"|
|Power Handling (RMS)||75 Watts RMS |
300 Watts Peak
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4-Ohm|
|Midrange Mounting Depth||2.52" (63.9 mm)|
|Tweeter Size||1" (25.4 mm)|
|Crossover||High Pass: 6dB/Octave|
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)||89|
|Sensitivity (dB @ 2.83V/1M)||89.5|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||42 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Grille/Trim Ring Included||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||2.3 Lbs. (1.05 Kg.)|