The Power T1S2-10 is a slimline 10" subwoofer designed for spaces where traditional sized woofers will not fit. Features a single 2-ohm voice coil for simplified wiring configurations.
Need bass but don't have a lot of space? How about more power handling than your average shallow subwoofer? Well, the T1 "Slimline" subwoofers are not your average shallow, in fact, they have been painstakingly designed to near exact performance characteristics of traditional sized Power T1 subwoofers you're already familiar with.
- Carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Custom insulated push spring 10 AWG terminals
- Dual wound 2.5" voice coil with interior/exterior windings
- Encapsulating voice coil to former coupling technology (patent pending)
- Detachable die cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented pole piece
- High temp high energy neodymium motor structure
- Proprietary split yoke pass thru motor technology (patent pending)
- Integrated copper cap heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Optional grille insert available
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- 1 Year Warranty
Encapsulated Voice Coil Coupling
Our EVCC (Encapsulated Voice Coil Coupling) technology connects to the woofers voice coil from both the top and bottom and provides a more secure mounting platform for both the dual spiders and cone assembly.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Split Yoke Motor Technology
The unique motor structure design allows full excursion capabilities of the woofers voice coil while allowing an overall reduction in woofer mounting depth.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Inductive Damping Heat Sink
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion and back EMF (Electo-Magnetic force). Also radiates heat to reduce voice coil temperature.
VAST Surround - Subs
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit Basket - Subwoofer
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.28" (58 mm)|
|Magnet Weight (oz)||15.10 oz. (0.43 Kg)|
|Woofer Displacement||0.028 cu. ft. (0.82 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.13 in. (232 mm)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||83|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 Lbs. (4.3 Kg.)|
|Mounting Depth||3.01 in. (76.5 mm)|
|Speaker Connector||10 AWG slot loaded|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||500 Watts RMS |
1000 Watts Max
|Voice Coil Type||Single Voice Coil|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||0.8 cu. ft. (22.6 Liters)|
|Vented Box Volume (Vb)||1.5 cu. ft. (42.4 Liters)|