The Power T3S1-19 "superwoofer" has a whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area for deep bass and features a single 1-Ohm voice coil for easy wiring. This is the largest, most powerful subwoofer Rockford Fosgate has ever built!
The Power T3S1-19 can rightfully be classified as a super woofer due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That's right... we don't need no stinkin' 18" subs ... this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We're talkin' Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5" voice coil
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- 1 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
VAST Surround - Subs
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
|Magnet Weight (oz)||115 oz. (3.26 Kg)|
|Voice Coil Diameter||5.0" (127 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||15.62 in. (396 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||106.30 Lbs. (48.2 Kg.)|
|Woofer Displacement||0.339 cu. ft. (9.6 Liters)|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||3000 Watts RMS |
6000 Watts Max
|Speaker Connector||4 AWG Compression Terminal|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||91|
|Cutout Diameter||17.54 in. (445 mm)|
|Voice Coil Type||Single Voice Coil|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||—|
|Vented Box Volume (Vb)||8.0 cu. ft. (226.5 Liters)|