The M2D2-10SB is a 10” DVC 2-Ohm Color Optix™ subwoofer that connects with our Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ controller and RF Connect™ App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. Connectivity is handled through integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors that make wiring simple and error proof. Wiring with the Versa Switch™ allows you to quickly configure the voice coil in series or parallel with flip of switch. This “S” model is optimized for small sealed enclosures where space is at a premium. Includes 2-piece grille with interchangeable colored plastic and stainless-steel insert.
Thanks! You're on the list!
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are IP67 certified, making them truly purpose-built for marine and motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. They are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M2 subwoofers are equipped with a Versa Switch™ to make changing impedance between 1 and 4 ohms as easy as flipping a switch. Matching the theme of your boat can be further customized by using the included color insert or stainless-steel grille for that sport look.
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Optimized for small sealed enclosures when there is very little space for an enclosure
- IPX6 Marine Grade for prevention of water intrusion
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Deutsch™ connector front/rear silicone seal protects against water ingress
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- 2-piece grille allows for interchangeable stainless-steel or "sport" option
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- 2-Year Warranty
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||1-Ohm or 4-Ohm Switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||400 Watts|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1.95" (49.53 mm)|
|Voice Coil Type||Dual Voice Coil|
|Magnet Weight (oz)||32.9 oz. (0.9 Kg)|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||0.5 cu. ft. (14 Liters)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||86|
|Woofer Displacement||0.07 cu. ft. (2.03 Liters)|
|Speaker Connector||Deutsch™ and 1/8" Spade|
|Cutout Diameter||8.87" (225.3 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||4.24" (107.7 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||8.5 Lbs. (3.85 Kg)|